Monday 30 September 2013

October Measurements

I realize the title is deceiving, considering we aren't quite in October, but I figured one day wasn't going to make a difference either way. September was a very successful month for me! Probably the best month I've had yet! I did my weekly weigh in this morning and I was pleased to see that I was down 1.3 pounds. Not a huge loss, but significantly better than I was anticipating. That means that I lost 12.2 pounds over the month of September and 33 pounds altogether. So exciting! My inches lost is even better! Here are my measurements for the start of October:

Upper Arm: 14 inches (left) and 14 inches (right)
Forearm: 11 inches (left) and 11 inches (right)
Upper Thigh: 26 inches (left) and 26 inches (right)
Calf: 17 inches (left) and 17 inches (right)
Hips: 47 inches
Waist: 38.5 inches
Chest: 38 inches

I lost a total of 13 inches since the beginning of September, with a good chunk of those inches coming off my thighs and waist. I could just squeal with delight! If you would like to compare, you can find my original measurements here and my September measurements here.

I'm a little sad that I am unable to work out today, but the West Side Hill really kicked my butt yesterday! Not only did all my muscles from the waist down scream at me today, I was just absolutely exhausted! I ended up napping on the couch for three hours! Hopefully everything will be in working order tomorrow so that I can get back on track. At least I made sure that I was eating properly today and that I was well within my budget. I can't let one bad week get me down and keep me there. I can't go back to where I was, that is not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment